My passion, my life, your health.
I work with chronically ill patients to facilitate healing.
You are not alone. You don’t have to do this by yourself.
For over 30 years, I have worked with patients and doctors treating the whole person, not just the list of symptoms. Some call it integrative, alternative, complementary or functional medicine. I call it healing.
I use my expertise to counsel patients one on one who are suffering with chronic illnesses. Together we find the right combination of health care practitioners in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle to facilitate recovery from the modern ailments plaguing our country: Candida, Obesity, Diabetes, Multiple Systemic Infections, including Lyme Disease, Food Allergy Addiction, Environmental Allergies, Children on the Autistic Spectrum along with the “Alphabet Soup” (i.e. ADD, ADHD) of ailments our children are diagnosed with today.
I am here to make a difference in the lives of the clients that I serve.
I want to be a catalyst for change.
STRATEGIC HEALTH CONSULTANT SERVICES
Susan works in depth with her patients going through their medical results, nutrition, and lifestyle to determine any vulnerabilities or issues in health.
She is basically the ideal general practitioner: a center point for medical or pain concerns, who takes the time and attention to examine a patient in all aspects.
- Evaluation of patient’s options
- Partner with patient to navigate alternative and/or traditional healthcare systems
- Physician search and referrals in the US and internationally
- Liaison between doctors, practitioners and patient
- Attend appointments with patients (virtual or in person)
- Nutrition/lifestyle guidance: rebuilding the microbiome
- Medication / supplements organization
- Serving patients with autism, heavy metals, chronic lyme, multiple systemic chronic infections, candida etc.
Could One Conversation Change Your Life?
FREE Initial Consult!
Newest Advisory Board Member January 24, 2019 Susan Levin of Susan Levin Management Consultants LLC, has been asked to join The American College for The Advancement of Medicine to serve as an Advisor to the Board and to serve on the Education Committee. The American...
If you are not preventing disease you are preventing health.
~ Jerome (Jerry) Mittleman, DDS