My passion, my life, your health.
You are not alone. You don’t have to do this by yourself.
For over 30 years, I have worked with patients and doctors treating the whole person, not just the list of symptoms. Some call it integrative, alternative, complementary or functional medicine. I call it healing.
I use my expertise to counsel patients one on one who are suffering with chronic illnesses. Together we find the right combination of health care practitioners in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle to facilitate recovery from the modern ailments plaguing our country: Candida, Obesity, Diabetes, Multiple Systemic Infections, including Lyme Disease, Food Allergy Addiction, Environmental Allergies, Children on the Autistic Spectrum along with the “Alphabet Soup” (i.e. ADD, ADHD) of ailments our children are diagnosed with today.
I am here to make a difference in the lives of the clients that I serve.
I want to be a catalyst for change.
STRATEGIC HEALTH CONSULTANT SERVICES
- Evaluation of patient’s options
- Partner with patient to navigate alternative and/or traditional healthcare systems
- Physician search and referrals in the US and internationally
- Liaison between doctors, practitioners and patient
- Attend appointments with patients (virtual or in person)
- Nutrition/lifestyle guidance: rebuilding the microbiome
- Medication / supplements organization
- Serving patients with autism, heavy metals, chronic lyme, multiple systemic chronic infections, candida etc.
Monte Skall, executive director of NatCapLyme, interviews Susan Levin of Management Consultants, LLC. She is a Patient Broker, Strategic Nutritional Consultant and Certified Health Coach who discusses how she helps patients recover from their illnesses and regain their health.
Monte Skallof NatCapLyme speaks with Susan Levin, a patient broker/advocate at the 2016 International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society annual conference (ILADS).
If you are not preventing disease you are preventing health.
~ Jerome (Jerry) Mittleman, DDS