I am a Parent, Grandparent, and Health Coach/Consultant/Detective/Navigator. I had to make hard decisions almost 33 years ago about what to do about vaccinations for my daughter. One of my blessings was that my husband was an MD who opened the first Integrative and Functional Medicine Practice in New York City in 1974. However, if you think that made the decision any easier, then, you are wrong! Thank goodness we met Dr Robert Mendelson, MD, but we still had to make our own decisions.
Here we are today some 33 years later and the conversation is more difficult and more intense. The results of increased use of vaccinations more and more appears to have caused potential damage to hundreds of thousands of children. The emotional and financial burden placed on parents of these children has raised the bar of controversy even more.
I am writing this as a result of all that is being discussed about vaccinations as it is just too long to just insert in a response on a chat group. Please delve more into this site to learn more about me and my philosophy and my background of over 30+ years in the field of Integrative/functional medicine. I work one on one with people all over the country addressing issues like possible Lyme, Tick Borne Diseases, Viruses, Mold, Parasites, Candida etc etc. The majority of my work is as a detective to peel back the layers and look at the issues that I am presented with. Vaccines are a major issue that I cover with my clients: young or old. In the meantime take a look at Vaccine Doses for US Children.*
The US gives 2-3x more vaccines to children than most developed countries.
With the rise of childhood and adult chronic illnesses, in the country, I feel one must take a look at the causal factors.
Let me begin with a summary statement of my current beliefs and thinking and then I will lay out some of my current concerns.
I believe that repeated vaccinations can disrupt, disturb, suppress the immune system that we have been given as the first line of defense at birth. The rise of chronic and new illnesses have replaced childhood illnesses. Alzheimer’s Disease, MS, Autism, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity, Learning Disabilities, Lyme and Tick Borne Diseases as well as other inflammatory illnesses and most significantly neurological disorders have arisen as a result of the toxic burden that we have created in increased numbers of vaccines with their adjuvants, pesticides in the environment including Glyphosates and GMO have created a toxic bomb, if you will, that has exploded.
The question I then must ask is, “ Have we really prevented disease?”
Here are some facts and concerns of mine:
- Vaccines have increased 15 fold since the 1960’s.
- Every vaccine recommended today carries a risk for complications.
- Today first world countries are given far fewer vaccinations than in the US
- As vaccines can injure children the US Gov’t has established an entire division to compensate families whose children have been harmed.
- There are political issues: i.e. Merck hid the efficacy of mumps because it was showing that the vaccine did not work So we are dealing with financial interests and the push to move more and more vaccines onto the list of required vaccines.
- Parents are not given an entire package insert which completely provides a full explanation of the ingredients and the possible dangers.
- Autoimmune responses can develop when vaccines are administered.
- Vaccines have been studied and found to increase food allergies.
- Many vaccines are fast tracked just as we saw with the swine flu vaccine and we are seeing with the HPV vaccine today.
- Vaccines are a multi billion dollar business and even the CDC makes money from licensing the vaccines.
- More money is being spent on marketing vaccines versus researching vaccines.
- The issues between mercury, aluminum, and other excipients is far from resolved and would most definitely appear to be a cause for considerable harm.
- Some aspects of the current vaccination program might be contributing to increase risk of child morbidity.
- The prevalence of autism I has increased in the U.S. by 119.4 percent from 2000 (1 in 150) to 2010 (1 in 68). The numbers have increased even more since then. Certainly it is now known that the environmental toxins and genetics also plays a significant role.
- Vaccination timing and understanding how (epigenetics) how genes interact with their environment are critical to understanding the risk of the development of chronic illness.
- Why do we vaccinate new borns for Hepatitis B, a sexually transmitted disease which is unlikely to occur before our second decade of life?
- Why do we expose newborns to toxic doses of aluminum the first day of life? Why do we give the same dose of vaccines on the same schedule to preemie babies?
- Ask your Doctor before you receive a vaccine if he is being paid by the manufacturer of that vaccine. And How well educated are Physicians prior to administering vaccines?
My list goes on and I am sure if you have continued to read this that you will come up with other questions or concerns or something you feel I have left out.
We are each extraordinarily unique individuals biochemically endowed with our own unique properties. There is no one size that fits all. Rather, we have a unique blueprint which I believe determines how we look and function. Every person should be treated based on their needs rather than a boiler plate of one size fits all.
Finally, it should not be acceptable for physicians that administer vaccines to overlook the serious safety concerns that more and more studies are raising in peer reviewed published studies, that all too often are not brought to light by mainstream media.
Along with our uniqueness is the rampant suppression of inquiry into many of our concerns. I further believe that the economics of health and sickness in our government is the driving force of more and more suppression of information. Even physicians are muzzled with loss of licensure threatened when good physicians want to come forward and speak their concerns.
Be it Vaccinations, Cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and all that I have mentioned at the beginning of this piece, it is incumbent on us as individuals to research, learn, question and find physicians that will be open to listening and discussing our concerns. We must be the ones to make the decisions that we believe are best for our children and family members!
One thing I currently believe for sure, our government, politicians, big pharma, CDC, DEA, FDA et al are headed in the wrong direction.
Ultimately, we all have the responsibility of protecting the health of our children as well as people of all ages for the future of our country. but we still had to make our own decisions.
Should you wish to delve further into research, here are a few more links and suggested references you might want to consider:
- Natural Childbirth versus C-Section and infant microbiome development.
- I highly recommend one of the newest books out “Cindy & Erica’s Obsession to Solve Today’s Health Care Crisis: Autism, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, ALS and More” by Dr Stephanie Seneff PhD, that covers much of what I have discussed.