There are many things you can do to prevent COVID-19 as well as minimize it’s affects aside from the recommended: washing hands, not touching the face, staying away from crowds, if you blow your nose, blow into a tissue and then throw away.
My recommendations for supporting your immune system and preventing COVID-19:
I am not a supporter of Purell as I feel there are too many toxic ingredients in Purell: Besides ethyl alcohol, it contains water, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, carbomer, fragrance, amidomethyl propanol, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, and tocopherol acetate.
When you cannot read a word then you should know to be buyer beware. Propylene Glycol is related to antifreeze.
Would you want to put antifreeze all over your body? I would not.
There are many natural products from Thieves to Dr Bonner’s that do not contain these ingredients.
Remember the skin is the largest organ in the body. It is one of the major detoxifiers in the body, but when toxic ingredients are used it hampers the skin’s ability to do its work.
So, what do I recommend in supplements?
- Lypospheric C: Liposomal C has been scientifically proven to raise Vit C plasma levels. Your immune system requires Vit C to function at optimal levels. This form of Vit C is as close as you can get to an IV of Vit C. I recommend Livon Labs and I recommend a minimum of 5000 mg per day at this time, versus 3000 mg that I normally recommend for maintenance.
- Sulforaphane: Sulforaphane has been shown to have anti-cancer properties. Further it may benefit heart health by reducing inflammation. It also acts to reduce high blood pressure. It has been shown to reduce fasting blood sugar levels among other benefits. It has been shown to boost type 1 interferon response. If you are interested in this nutrient, I refer you to Master Supplements at: 1 800 926-2961 ext 1. Give them my code ( LEV-15) and you will receive 15% off sulforaphane. I recommend to my clients with chronic Lyme Disease as a must do.
- NAC: encourages glutathione production. It thins mucus and lower your chance of influenza infection and reduces your risk of developing severe bronchitis.
- Elderberry Extract: is known to shorten influenza duration by 2-4 days and reduces the severity of the flu.
- Selenium deficiency is endemic in regions of China. As such, adequate doses of seleno-methionine is recommended at this time.
- Zinc supports various immune cells.
- Lipoic Acid: Boosts Interferon response.
- Bifidobacterium strain probiotics: reduces inflammation and lowers histamine. You can also obtain this through Master Supplements with the code I have mentioned above. ( LEV-15).I strongly recommend this probiotic.
- Beta-Glucan: reduces the severity of influenza infection severity.
- Adequate doses of A, D# and K2 are very important.
- Finally, a low/zero sugar carbohydrate diet is your best friend along with these supplements. Eating sugar puts your blood cells to sleep for several hours.
Should you wish to purchase any of these products through me, contact me, and I will put a package together to send to you.
References for these recommendations: