My passion, my life, your practice.
I have studied and experienced first hand the rise and development of Functional Medicine Practices for over 30 years.
The hanging-your-sign-and-the-patients-will-come approach just doesn’t work anymore. Not even having the most current diagnostic tools and gadgets will help you grow your business without a mission, business plan and excellent customer service.
My goal is your goal: to help you serve your patients with more precision and organizational competence while simultaneously increasing your bottom line. I will partner with you to develop your team, evaluate your online presence, and work to make sure your patients know, like and trust you. You became a doctor so that you could help people heal and change lives. I’m here to help you streamline the business end so that you are free to focus on doing what you do best.
Let’s work together to create positive change for you and your patients.
I want to be a catalyst for change.
MEDICAL PRACTICE BUILDER SERVICES
- Rebuild struggling practices
- Practice / program expansion
- Operations / facilities management
- Design and launch new integrative therapy operations
- Expand pay-for-service programs
- Conduct cost analyses
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your online presence
- Build a sustainable inventory of supplements
- Manage dispensary/wellness store
- Financial Consulting Services: accounting, financial services including refinancing of loans, real estate and attorney contacts
Monte Skall, executive director of NatCapLyme, interviews Susan Levin of Management Consultants, LLC. She is a Patient Broker, Strategic Nutritional Consultant and Certified Health Coach who discusses how she helps patients recover from their illnesses and regain their health.
Monte Skallof NatCapLyme speaks with Susan Levin, a patient broker/advocate at the 2016 International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society annual conference (ILADS).
If you are not preventing disease you are preventing health.
~ Jerome (Jerry) Mittleman, DDS